By The Way By The Way

Pretty well done on all fronts. I like the fact that the scenes vary depending on the changing tempo in the song. Also, being an NG member since '05, I have a bit of a soft spot for Clock vids.

EPIK Adventures - The End EPIK Adventures - The End

Not too shabby.

Good animation overall, even though I'm not overly fond of the music.

However, it didn't affect my vote or overall opinion.

Good stuff.

Nothing Matter's Nothing Matter's

Pretty deep

I'm not saying it's the perfect flash or anything but it captures quite a bit of emotion. The music is impressive as well.

Traffic Traffic

Actually not bad at all.

Despite the fact the art wasn't that greatly detailed I still got a couple laughs out of it.

Fawx responds:

My intention wasn't for it to be a masterpiece or anything.

A Day of CS:S A Day of CS:S

Ha! So true!

you really have captured the true essence of source.

Uncle Fucker! Uncle Fucker!

a cheap laugh at best

really do hope your little friends stay together so no more of this shit gets submitted.

mgproductions responds:

its better than ur animations.

Half a collab Half a collab

i wonder

was this done in FPF?

FlashKn1ght responds:

Frame by frame? Yeah It was.

(Well, most of it... the earth, mars, and the SAT Test thing were tweened... adn the little stickfigure that appeared everywhere was a movie clip. Oh yeah, and the grenade was tweened too... got lazy on that one...)

Mortal Kombat:Dance 3 Mortal Kombat:Dance 3

Not bad

The animation could use a little work. It's good and random. Maybe it could use some kind of random plot. Good work.

The Trial - Prosecution The Trial - Prosecution

Finally!

I have been waiting for so long for this moment. But what did angie mean by " he will strike again "? Does that mean that if you find out the killer he gets ya? another twist!exciting!!!!

bubble man bubble man

Not bad for an FBF

This was pretty top notch FBF.I'm working on one and it's nowhere near as smoothe as this was.It could've ben a little bit longer,maybe a plot or something.but this could get through the portal as a short or somthing.

zonic123 responds:

thanks im glad all these people are likin it :P