The Interrogation Part 2 The Interrogation Part 2

please respond.

will the trial be put on newgrounds?I wanna find out what happened.i saw the previw and got the chills when i saw angie telling me to avenge her death.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

This had evreything

Lol ahh yes the anime bodybuilder tom.not to mention the bouncer with the ng lvl 9 gloves.Bating the crap out of kevin,britney,and they're deformed mutant baby.a bit difficult along the lines of getting britney to move her fat ass.But yes,in all forms and fashions,it was definetly worth it.

Stickicide 2 Stickicide 2

twist it

try making a game to try and not kill yourself within alotted time.It'd be alot harder with the layout of you level.

A life story A life story

I'm insane!

I got psycho!GO ME!

Newgrounds Museum 2 Newgrounds Museum 2

oh yeah

beat it with a score of 370.The art was awesome and nt to mention the quizzes were fuckin' hard.It came to my suprise of the final boss was *-***.Sorry to censor that but i had to keep the secret.The control was a little sketchy.And the game could've been a bit longer.But i owe it all to DOMO.Thanks for the laser sheild bud.

Flash Strike! (V1.3) Flash Strike! (V1.3)

Real good

This game absorbed me cuz I didn't notice the music looping until I beat it.By the way,too short.

The Gravity Ball The Gravity Ball

Experimentally neat

This game intruiged me but it just seemed wierd......make more of them.

Office Chimp Office Chimp

I luv it

it has many of my favorit anime karakterz.the song is from ff7 wich i luv and ahem....another game may i mention but won't in the case of younger players.but anyway rock on.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

Hmm.....a couple of things

I noticed the sprites u used were from sonic battle 4 the gba and i love that.It was an intense game even tho there was only one fight.I have a little"project"i'm working on,mind if i could get ur e-mail?

Don't Kill Kenny. Don't Kill Kenny.

Kenny gets his revenge

Finally a game where kenny isn't the center of the slaughter.