By The Way By The Way

Pretty well done on all fronts. I like the fact that the scenes vary depending on the changing tempo in the song. Also, being an NG member since '05, I have a bit of a soft spot for Clock vids.

EPIK Adventures - The End EPIK Adventures - The End

Not too shabby.

Good animation overall, even though I'm not overly fond of the music.

However, it didn't affect my vote or overall opinion.

Good stuff.

Nothing Matter's Nothing Matter's

Pretty deep

I'm not saying it's the perfect flash or anything but it captures quite a bit of emotion. The music is impressive as well.

The Interrogation Part 2 The Interrogation Part 2

please respond.

will the trial be put on newgrounds?I wanna find out what happened.i saw the previw and got the chills when i saw angie telling me to avenge her death.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

This had evreything

Lol ahh yes the anime bodybuilder tom.not to mention the bouncer with the ng lvl 9 gloves.Bating the crap out of kevin,britney,and they're deformed mutant baby.a bit difficult along the lines of getting britney to move her fat ass.But yes,in all forms and fashions,it was definetly worth it.

Stickicide 2 Stickicide 2

twist it

try making a game to try and not kill yourself within alotted time.It'd be alot harder with the layout of you level.

MMX1: Chill Pengiun MMX1: Chill Pengiun

Megaman X is among my favorite game series, and this mix sounds incredible. Cakewalk seems like a pretty good piece of software.

sweet child o mine sweet child o mine

Holy shit....

You make slash sound like an iddiot that can't play the guitar.get some skill.